Thursday, July 4, 2024

I Used to Think It Was Possible to Retire on Social Security Alone. Here's Why That's Definitely No Longer My Plan.

Title: I Used to Think It Was Possible to Retire on Social Security Alone. Here's Why That's Definitely No Longer My Plan.

Article Snip: "I can admit that there was a time when I thought it was possible for a person to retire comfortably on Social Security without any other source of funds. ...But relying on Social Security alone to cover your budget in retirement is a horribly bad mistake. And I'm grateful that I learned that years ago so I could switch gears on my long-term financial planning. My new game plan Even though I've only been writing about Social Security for about 10 years now..."

Reference: www.aol.com
Retire on Social Security, Destruction of Retirees,






No comments:

Post a Comment