Thursday, May 30, 2024

Writing a retirement résumé? Drop the AOL email and 5 pages of experience, and follow these tips to get hired while retired.

Title: Writing a retirement résumé? Drop the AOL email and 5 pages of experience, and follow these tips to get hired while retired.

Article Snip: "Working in retirement is becoming a necessity for many, how to put your best self forward...the frustrated job applicant complains that no one will hire them because they’re “old,” Haller said. “I wince a bit when I hear that, because the responsibility is on the candidate to put together the documentation to get a job,” she added. “People tell me: ‘I sent out 500 résumés, I got nothing!’ And then I look at the résumé and I know exactly why.”..."

Reference: www.marketwatch.com






No comments:

Post a Comment